Why does the Family Farm Pantry have "terms and conditions"
To offer a safe and secure shopping experience, Kingdom Works Incorporated, a Wisconsin Corporation, hereafter referred to as “Family Farm Pantry”, has established these online policies for any user, viewer, or buyer at www.FamilyFarmPantry.com . The terms and conditions apply to the purchase and sale of products through www.FamilyFarmPantry.com (referred to as the 'Site').
Disclaimer: Any advice or information on this website is General Advice Only.
When you place an order through our site:
By placing an order for such products, you agree to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not obtain products from this site. These terms and conditions are subject to change by (referred to as 'us' or 'we') without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion.
Agreement between User and www.FamilyFarmPantry.com
Welcome to the Family Farm Pantry website. The Family Farm Pantry website (the "Site") is comprised of various web pages operated by Kingdom Works (or "FFP"). The Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the "Terms"). Your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
The Family Farm Pantry Site (FamilyFarmPantry.com) is an e-Commerce Site
The Family Farm Pantry is an online seller of quality food products that are generated via Amish and small family farms. Our goal is to be your number one source of pantry (and related) products. Living in the Midwestern US, we aim to provide great, old fashioned products, customer support, and assistance.
We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept, decline or limit your order for any reason, whether or not your payment source has been charged. If your payment source has been charged and your order is cancelled you will receive a prompt return of funds to your source of payment. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item and adjust your invoice accordingly.
Once you have placed an online, phone, or other type of order, you have entered into a contract to purchase and your payment source will be charged immediately.
Orders DO NOT always ship the same day. As described on our site, there is extra time needed to process orders as we solely work with remote, small, Amish farms. We have developed our business around the idea that there is an equitable “trade-off”: extra time in exchange for quality pantry food products and related items.
We make every effort to maintain the availability of our site. However, should we experience technical difficulties, we are not responsible for orders that are not processed or accepted.
All orders are shipped to the mailing address that you have provided on our website. If a provided address is incorrectly entered by you:
- 1. You are responsible to contact the shipper to arrange to have the package forwarded, using the given tracking number. Forwarding to a new (correct) mailing address can result in an additional charge by the carrier. The Family Farm Pantry will not be responsible for charges caused by entering incorrect addresses in the FFP website.
- 2. Which results in return shipping costs to us, the package cannot be shipped until a corrected address has been provided and additional shipping costs have been paid.
- We accept all major debit and credit cards as well as PayPal payments.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) the payment source information (e.g. debit card, credit card, etc.) that you supply to us is true, correct and complete; (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your payment source; and (iii) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any.
- All payments must be in United States currency.
- Current billing address and phone information must be included with every order.
- If you are a wholesale customer, you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums as per the wholesale agreement.
- We retain a security interest in the products and all proceeds thereof until the full purchase price (including taxes and additional charges) has been paid. Payment must be received by us prior to our acceptance of an order, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing.
- If you are a wholesale customer, prices and shipping costs are subject to change anytime because of exchange rates, changes in shipping costs, manufacturer price changes and other extenuating circumstances.
Advertising Disclaimer & Trademarks
- The descriptions of non-FFP branded products that are posted on our site are the representations of our suppliers. We are not responsible for the accuracy of such descriptions, nor are we responsible for typographical, pricing, product information, advertising or shipping errors.
- In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price.
- We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your payment source charged. If your payment source has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we will immediately issue a refund to your payment source account in the amount of the charge.
- All trademarks and registered trademarks relating to products available through our site are the sole property of their respective owners. Photographs displayed on our site are courtesy of the respective manufacturers.
- Visiting the Site or sending emails to FFP constitutes electronic communications.
- You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that FFP is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. FFP and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Children Under Thirteen
- FFP does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen.
- If you are under 18, you may use the Site only with permission of a parent or guardian.
- Our Customer's satisfaction is guaranteed. For a detailed view of our refund and cancellation policies, please click here.
Links to Third Party Sites/Third Party Services
- The Site may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of FFP and FFP is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. FFP is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FFP of the site or any association with its operators.
- Certain services made available via the Site are delivered by third party sites and organizations.
- By using any product, service or functionality originating from the The Site’s domains & subdomains, you hereby acknowledge and consent that FFP may share such information and data with any third party with whom FFP has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of the Site’s users and customers.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use/Intellectual Property
- As a condition of your use of the Site, you warrant to FFP that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms.
- You may not use the Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site.
- You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site.
- All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of FFP or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
- You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. FFP content is not for resale.
- Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content.
- You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of the FFP and the copyright owner.
- You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of FFP or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
Use of Communication Services
- The Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services").
- You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
- By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded; restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- FFP has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, FFP reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion.
- FFP reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
- FFP reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in FFP's sole discretion.
- Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. FFP does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, FFP specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized FFP spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of FFP.
- Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials.
- Materials Provided to the Site or Posted on Any FFP Web Page: FFP does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to www.FamilyFarmPantry.com (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any FFP Site or our associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting FFP, our affiliated companies and necessary sublicenses permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
- No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein.
- FFP is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in FFP's sole discretion.
- By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
- The Service is controlled, operated and administered by FFP from our offices within the USA.
- If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
- You agree that you will not use the FFP Content accessed through the Site in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
- We are not responsible for shipping costs other than due to our own mistake.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless FFP, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
- FFP reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with FFP in asserting any available defenses.
- In the event the parties are not able to resolve any dispute between them arising out of or concerning these Terms and Conditions, or any provisions hereof, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise at law or in equity for damages or any other relief, then such dispute shall be resolved only by final and binding arbitration pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act, conducted by a single neutral arbitrator and administered by the American Arbitration Association, or a similar arbitration service selected by the parties, in a location mutually agreed upon by the parties.
- The arbitrator's award shall be final, and judgment may be entered upon it in any court having jurisdiction.
- In the event that any legal or equitable action, proceeding or arbitration arises out of or concerns these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its costs and reasonable attorney's fees.
- The parties agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims in regards to these Terms and Conditions or any disputes arising as a result of these Terms and Conditions, whether directly or indirectly, including Tort claims that are a result of these Terms and Conditions.
- The parties agree that the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. The entire dispute, including the scope and enforceability of this arbitration provision shall be determined by the Arbitrator.
- This arbitration provision shall survive the termination of these Terms and Conditions.
Class Action Waiver
- Any arbitration under these Terms and Conditions will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class/representative/collective actions are not permitted.
- THE PARTIES AGREE THAT A PARTY MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN EACH'S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PUTATIVE CLASS, COLLECTIVE AND/ OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, SUCH AS IN THE FORM OF A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION AGAINST THE OTHER.
- Further, unless both you and FFP agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. KINGDOM WORKS INC. (D.B.A. “FAMILY FARM PANTRY”) AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
- KINGDOM WORKS INC. (D.B.A. “FAMILY FARM PANTRY”) AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. KINGDOM WORKS INC. (D.B.A. “FAMILY FARM PANTRY”) AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT
- FFP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Wisconsin in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
- You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Kingdom Works/FFP as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. FFP's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of FFP's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by FFP with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and FFP with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and FFP with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
Revisions and Errata
- The materials appearing on FFP’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Kingdom Works and the FFP does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The FFP may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The FFP does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- All products come with the warranty that is supplied directly by the manufacturer.
Changes to Terms
- The FFP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which the Site is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. FFP encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
FFP welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
- Kingdom Works Inc. (d.b.a. "Family Farm Pantry") Company Office, 106 South Beaumont Road, Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin 53821
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Telephone number: (608) 573-3770
- Business Hours are located on the Contact Us page
This policy is effective as of November 01, 2019 | Revision Date: N/A