There is nothing like like the taste of good, quality pork. Time to eat well.
Grab the tongs, your favorite beverage, plenty of barbecue sauce, and let the good times begin!
Animals are humanely raised, locally grown, and are processed by (state and federally inspected facilities). Our Wisconsin-based small farmer cooperatives, have established strict farming, animal treatment practices, environmental standards, and production protocols.
- When compared to large commercial pork meats, some people say that pastured pork has a richer, and distinct flavor that they prefer.
- Expect none of the 'bad stuff' from Family Farm Pantry pork: hormones, antibiotics, steroids, nitrites, nitrates, bleached, MSG, and other harmful chemicals.
- Outdoor access: Our pork does not come from feedlots, where large numbers of animals are intentionally put in small commercial enclosures and never get to see the light of day. Our pigs enjoy "Outdoor Access", which means they are never denied sunshine, fresh air or gentle winds and rain. They have the freedom to go outside of their protected barns as they please.
- Our animals are NEVER exposed to outdoor areas that is treated or sprayed with synthetic herbicides or fertilizers. NO chemicals are applied in our fields nor on our foods.
- One of our goals is to work alongside our incredible Amish farmers / producers and their hard-working families here in Southwest Wisconsin to bring you all-natural, wonderfully-tasting beef and pork. . And to make the story unique, the entire growing and production processes are done with the use of horse drawn equipment and the absence of any electricity or computer technology. This is farming and animal production in its purest form.
We offer a variety of pork bundles to choose from. To see if this product is the right match for you, download ourfree Pork Bundles PDF .
IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING:
Due to shipping limitations at this time, we can only ship this product to areas that are located within the Spee Dee Delivery area below.
NOTE: At times we may have to substitute one cut for another,
but bundles will always weigh in at 20pounds or above.