Oh you want Pork - some really good Pork?
All animals are humanely raised, locally grown, and are processed by (state and federally inspected facilities). Our Wisconsin-based small farmer cooperatives, have established strict farming, animal treatment practices, environmental standards, and production protocols.
- When compared to large commercial pork meats, some people can say that pastured pork can have a richer flavor.
- Expect none of the 'bad stuff' from Family Farm Pantry pork: hormones, antibiotics, steroids, nitrites, nitrates, bleached, MSG, and other harmful chemicals
- Outdoor access... The pork that we sell does not come from feedlots, where large numbers of animals are intentionally put in small lots. Our pigs have what is called "Outdoor Access", which means that if some sunshine or fresh air is needed, they have the freedom to go outside of their protected barn as they please. Note: This type of farming is not what we call "pastured" pigs, which would have loads of farmland to eat and roam as they please.
- The pigs forage in fields that are NEVER treated or sprayed with synthetic herbicides or fertilizers. NO chemicals are applied in our fields nor on our foods.
- One of our goals is to work alongside incredible Amish small farmers and their hard-working families here in Southwest Wisconsin to produce all-natural, wonderfully-tasting food. And to make the story unique, the entire growing and production processes are done without the use of conventional vehicles, and technology, like phones and computers.
We offer a variety of pork bundles to choose from. To see if this product is the right match for you, download our free PDF.
IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING:
Due to shipping limitations at this time, we can only ship this product to areas that are located within the Spee Dee Delivery area below.
NOTE: At times we may have to substitute one cut for another,
but bundles will always weigh in at 40 pounds or above.