This really is good, old-fashioned 'Beef Bliss'.
Our delicious Red Angus Beef are 100% Grass-Fed & Grass-Finished on lush pasture in Southwest Wisconsin. This beef is produced on small family farms in a sustainable manner that eliminates the need for chemicals, steroids, hormones, antibiotics, GMO's, harmful injections, bleaches, dyes and grains.
- Our angus beef is pure, humanely raised, harvested locally, processed by hand and offered in bundled packages and select cuts.
- Expect none of the 'bad stuff' from Family Farm Pantry beef: Local grocery stores can provide beef that were fed sub-par grains, soy, corn, and more hormones to fatten the cattle up, and antibiotics or harmful injections. There are no steroids, bleaches or dyes. (Yes, you can find these in the beef at your local grocery store.)
- Pasture-Raised ... Our animals do not come from feedlots, where large numbers of cattle are intentionally put in small lots and fed.
- Our beef is naturally foraged in fields which are NEVER treated or sprayed with synthetic herbicides or fertilizers. NO chemicals are applied in our fields nor on our foods.
- Cattle raised on pasture improves the welfare of the animals, supports small farms, and helps sustain rural communities.
- One of our goals is to work alongside incredible Amish small farmers and their hard-working families here in Southwest Wisconsin to produce all-natural, wonderfully-tasting food. And to make the story unique, the entire growing and production processes are done without the use of conventional vehicles, and technology, like phones and computers.
We offer a variety of beef bundles to choose from. To see if this product is the right match for you, download our Beef Bundle Comparison PDF.
Some folks can taste the difference between red angus meats and jersey meats . We offer you the chance to enjoy both.
NOTE: At times we may have to substitute one cut for another,
but bundles will always weigh in at 20 pounds or above.