Hey, all right!
You’ve found your way here, and we really are grateful. :-)
We are the Family Farm Pantry, a small (but growing) business centered in Southwest Wisconsin. We really are a “family business”, as we are a sum of many Knapp and Seaborg family members. Our families have individually created many successful businesses, and to make the ‘Pantry a reality is no exception.
The journey for the Family Farm Pantry has been both a difficult and rewarding. For you, it was a simple click or two. For us, it has been a year of strategy, white board sessions, imagination, dreaming, and lots of prayer. We want to assure you that the wait will be worth the journey.
We have chosen a business model where we partner with many small Wisconsin farms to make superb pantry-related products, with the vast majority of farms that are owned & operated by hard-working Amish families. We believe in ‘family’, as the ‘Pantry is that way. Believe us, these folks know how to make quality, all-natural foods.
Right now, we are in the process of stocking the ‘Pantry with hundreds of high quality, hand-crafted food items. We are excited that our select, small batch, locally produced jams are leading the way. But eventually you will be able to choose from our selections of items like…
- Granolas, and several flavors of Honey,
- Tasty Soup Mixes, along with a variety of genuine Amish Egg Noodles,
- We will have Pancake & Waffle Mixes, which go great with our three varieties of Maple Syrup,
- If you’re like us and you have a sweet tooth, you’re in for a real treat! You can both indulge your sweet cravings and at the same time give your local dentist some business (LOL!) by enjoying an array of about 80 different incredible hand-made candies,
- Do you love to cook? We will have an assortment of Cake Mixes, Muffin Mixes, and Cookie Mixes, and
- If you are entertaining or doing movie night, you can choose from Popcorn, Salsa, Cheese, Beef Sticks, and Jerky.
And yes, we will be offering Non-GMO, Gluten Free and Organic options, wherever possible. Where we can, we will also choose packaging that is environmentally friendly.
Since you’re here, I’m going to take a little time and tell you what makes our products and our company unique. It truly is unlike any business model you’ve encountered.
- We saw a great need in our country and around the world for an organization who could be flexible, nimble and quick to respond to the physical and financial challenge of people and organizations in need.
- Family Farm Pantry donates 100% of our after-tax earnings to meet those needs. These donated funds are administered and awarded through Kingdom Works Foundation, a charitable organization.
- We wanted the small family farms that dot the rural areas of Wisconsin to be part of that story. Our small local growers and farm based licensed kitchens provide both raw inputs and finished packaging. Their efforts provide farm-based income and a hope for future generations to stay on the farm for years to come.
- Our products are truly unique. Many are hand planted, harvested, transported, processed and packaged, all without the use of traditional, fossil fuel powered farm equipment. Our canned and preserved products often travel less than 3 miles from field to cannery, and are always organically grown, chemical and pesticide free.
- We wanted you, one of our Family Farm Pantry customers, to leave the kitchen table or family gathering, having thoroughly enjoyed the taste experience of one or more of our products. Yes, the taste is important, but we want you and your family to know what we are doing with the money you spent on our products.
- To you, it might have been a great “pancake & syrup” experience, but to us, we put your money toward efforts like helping a young visually impaired woman in Minneapolis afford her first service dog, or contributing toward a shipment of sandals to an orphanage in Haiti. We want your money to do “double-duty”. Provide you with great pantry products and to help others in your community and around the world.
As a small, family-based business, the initial journey to evolve to get this exact point in time has been difficult, yet exciting. Our desire for you is to enjoy and share our all-natural foods with your family. We encourage you to please visit us often, and to check out what is new in the ‘Pantry.
- And if you want to learn a little more about the Family Farm Pantry, we welcome you to visit our Contact Us page.
- For more information about the Kingdom Works Foundation and how you can help, please visit www.KingdomWorksFoundation.org .
- For updates on our new products, monthly specials, seasonal updates, featured products & growers, and awesome recipes, please subscribe to our Newsletter.
The Family Farm Pantry & Kingdom Works teams!